- Sturdy and unique "MagTraB" switching technology
- New and completely original design featuring a ECC83/12AX7 tube that is 100% pure analog tone!
- The tube operating voltage of 250 volts is generated inside the pedal from your standard 9V power line.
- Intuitive DRIVE and VOLUME controls
- Extremely responsive, post tube, three band tone controls providing a boost/cut range of +/- 12dB
- The EQ is perfect for tailoring your tone to your specific gear and sound
- Input impedance: 1.0M Ohms, output impedance: 100 Ohms
- Current consumption: 500mA
- Dimensions: 120mm x 100mm x 48mm
- Weight: 375g
- Handmade in Germany
In only 4 steps you can choose if the pedal powers up in "true bypass" or "on"-mode:
Step 1: Disconnect the power supply.
Step 2: Hold down the "MagTraB" button.
Step 3: Reconnnect the power supply, while remain pressing the "MagTraB" button.
Step 4: Release the "MagTraB" button.
In order to undo the programming, simply repeat the steps 1-4. The next time your pedal powers up, it will automatically start in "on" in "true bypass" mode, just depending on what you have stored.