- Unique MagTraB switching technology
- Optical compression using on photocell
- Toggle switch to select "Parallel" or classic "Serial" compression mode
- LED indicates dynamic processing by its brightness
- Internal switch for "true bypass" or "buffered bypass"
- LED indicator for "Buffered Bypass On"
- Absolute linear frequency response
- Low noise circuit
- Perfectly suited also for bass and acoustic guitar!
- Input impedance: 1M Ohms
- Output impedance: 100 Ohms
- Current consumption: 40mA
- This pedal requires an external regulated 9V power supply (not included), polarity: positiv@ring / negative@tip
- Dimensions: 115mm x 70mm x 48mm
- Weight: 240g
- Handmade in Germany
You can choose if the pedal powers up in "on" or "bypass" state.
To change the state:
Step 1: Unplug the power supply cable.
Step 2: Hold down on/off "MagTraB" button.
Step 3: Plug in again the power supply cable.
Step 4: Release on/off "MagTraB"" button.
DONE! The next time your pedal powers up it will automatically start in the other state.