You can choose if the pedal powers up in "bypass" or with one of the channels activated as default!
Only 4 steps are required to change this state:
Step 1: Unplug the power supply cable.
Step 2: Hold down the "MagTraB" button of the desired channel (either channel 1 or channel 2).
Step 3: Reconnnect the power supply cable, still holding down the "MagTraB" button.
Step 4: Release the "MagTraB" button.
In order to undo the programming, simply repeat the steps 1-4. The next time your pedal powers up, it will automatically start with the selected channel active or in its bypass setting, just depending on what you have stored.
- Sturdy and unique "MagTraB" switching technology
- The volume can be adjusted from -8dB to +16dB
- The active 3-band equalizer provides a boost/cut range of +/-15dB for the bass, middle and treble controls. No interaction between the controls.
- True bypass or buffered bypass mode can be selected via an internal switch.
- Also suitable for bass and acoustic guitars!
- Input impedance: 1.0M Ohms
- Output impedance: 100 Ohms
- Current consumption: 50mA
- This pedal requires an external regulated 9V to 18V power supply (not included) polarity: postive@ring / negative@tip
- Dimensions: 120mm x 100mm x 48mm
- Weight: 350g
- Handmade in Germany